Today I want to share with you a recipe that has become one of my all-time favourites. In part because it is made with granola, and granola as you can probably imagine makes me happy! But also because it is SUPER easy to do, and delicious as well. It satisfies my sweet tooth without making me feel guilty about eating something unhealthy.
So for this recipe you can either use what I used or supplement some of the ingredients for things you have at home. First things first, I used Signature Granola. You can use any other Naturally Granola variation. Just make sure that whatever other ingredients you use, work well with the flavour you pick. (by the way, I just used our granola crumbs, which you can also buy on our website! Since you need to process it, you might as well just use the crumbs). Then you will need some extra nuts, I went for pistachios, but you could use almost any other nut. I added chia seeds, maca powder, raw cocoa powder, dates and I like using a little extra date syrup as well.
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons pistachios (or other nut)
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 2 teaspoons chia seed
- 2 teaspoons raw cocoa powder, plus more for coating you Naturally Granola bliss balls.
- about 10-12 seeded dates (I used Medjool dates)
- A drizzle (or 2) of date syrup.
1. I started by putting the pistachio and granola in a food processor until everything was very fine.
2. Then I added all the other ingredients except the date syrup. Mixed these well.
3. Add some date syrup until it becomes a sticky ball, like in the picture below!
4. I used a teaspoon to take some of the mixture, rolled it around (slightly wet hands make this easier by the way). And then place each ball one by one in a small bowl with raw cocoa to coat the balls. Move the ball around for an even coating, and its ready to be enjoyed!
These are perfect for a healthy snack, to serve with coffee and tea. Or while watching you favourite show on Netflix after dinner?